Entries for The Institute's UK Customer Satisfaction Awards are now CLOSED!
The UK Customer Satisfaction Awards recognise organisations and individuals that have implemented successful customer service strategies.
Organisations from across the UK can enter and will be judged by industry experts, business leaders and academics. You can download the Awards criteria here.
The awards ceremony takes place following The Institute's industry-leading Annual Conference.
The deadline for entry submissions has now passed, but you can book your tickets for the Awards ceremony (7 March 2023).
The categories are as follows:
- Kantar - Best Customer Experience
- Pension Insurance Corporation - Customer Satisfaction Innovation
- TLF Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy
- Best Customer Service Partnership
- Customer Service Changemaker
- Customer Commitment Award B2B
- Customer Commitment Award B2C
- Customer Feedback Strategy
- Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Sustainable Customer Service