Hear the latest results and discuss a decade of the UKCSI
In 2020 , we'll be celebrating a decade of The UK Customer Satisfaction Index – now firmly established as the nation’s customer service barometer!
To mark the occasion we are holding our inaugural UKCSI Live Launch. We reveal the latest top 10 and consider what we can all learn from a decade of the UKCSI.
This will be followed by a panel discussion and networking. Non-members are welcome to attend.
All attendees will receive a free copy of the January 2020 UKCSI report and Customer Focus magazine. Non-member tickets: £95 + VAT, member tickets: £75 + VAT
⏰ Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment
🏛️ Venue: Barbican Centre, Silk Street, London, EC2Y 8DS
📅 Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020, 18:00 for 18:30 start
Reasons to attend
- Get the latest unique insight into the state of customer service in the UK
- Discover customer service trends and discuss key issues
- Find out how your sector is performing and how you benchmark against them
- Learn about your customers' priorities and the importance of the five customer experience dimensions: Experience, Complaints, Customer Ethos, Emotional Connection and Ethics
- Network with other senior industry professionals
- You'll receive free copies of the latest UKCSI report and Customer Focus magazine (January 2020)
Panelists (Line-up subject to change)
Joe Gordon, CEO, first direct
Mark Gait, Director of Customer Service, O2
Heather Smith, Managing Director, LV=
Get the report straight to your inbox
Leave your details here to receive this special UKCSI report straight away in your inbox on the 23rd January.